Belleek, barony of Lurg, co. Fermanagh. Originally part of Templecarn parish. See "Ordnance Survey memoirs of Ireland v.14 Parishes of c. Fermanagh 1834-5" for a detailed description of the parish in May 1835. The church capable of seating 200 persons is called Aughterdrum church. The glebe house about 3/4 of a mile west of the church and about 150 yards north of the road from Belleek to Pettigo was built about 1826 and was built in 1793 and is a comfortable and compact dwelling. The Belleek School was established 1823 and in 1835 had 53 pupils who parent's paid fees.
There is no mention of Dunbars or Garrison House.