Belleek, barony of Lurg, co. Fermanagh. Originally part of Templecarn parish. See "Ordnance Survey memoirs of Ireland v.14 Parishes of c. Fermanagh 1834-5" for a detailed description of the parish in May 1835. The church capable of seating 200 persons is called Aughterdrum church. The glebe house about 3/4 of a mile west of the church and about 150 yards north of the road from Belleek to Pettigo was built about 1826 and was built in 1793 and is a comfortable and compact dwelling. The Belleek School was established 1823 and in 1835 had 53 pupils who parent's paid fees.
There is no mention of Dunbars or Garrison House.

Places associated with people in the database